top of page
Payment Options: Image
1. For online order, please kindly transfer 20% advance payment to confirm your order and settle the remaining payment within 2 business days and not later than the last day of the month.
2. For collection, please collect what you order within 5 business days.
Singapore and International Bank Transfers (SGD) - Online / In Shop / At Bank
Singapore Dollars (SGD) Transfers can be made using FAST, MEPS or TT to:
Bank Name: OCBC Bank
Bank Address: 65 Chulia Street OCBC Centre Singapore 049513
Branch Name: OCBC Centre
SWIFT Code: OCBCSGSG
Bank Code: 7339
Branch Code: 601
Account Number: 601-423718-001
Account Name: Central Precious Metals Pte Ltd
Add Reference: Please specify the order number(s) as reference/comment
PayNow (SGD) - Online / In Shop
PayNow is an electronic fund transfer service supported by these participating banks in Singapore: DBS/POSB, Citibank, HSBC, Maybank, OCBC Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, United Overseas Bank Limited, Bank of China and ICBC.
How do I pay now with PayNow?
1. Step 1: Launch the digibank app and tap on "PayNow"
2. Step 2: Proceed to log into your digibank app.
3. Step 3: Select "Unique Entity Number (UEN) and key in our UEN number
UEN No.: 199301492EOCS
Central Precious Metals Pte Ltd
4. Step 4: Key in the exact amount that you want to pay the merchant and tap on "Pay Now"
5. Step 5: Verify the payment details and proceed to complete the payment by tapping on “Transfer Now”
6. Step 6: Your transfer has been completed.
Cash (SGD) - In Shop
We accept Singapore dollar (SGD) notes and coins for cash payment at our offices.
Local Cheque and Cashier's Order (SGD) - In Shop / At Bank
Cheque and cashier's orders must be in SGD from a Singapore bank account.
Please make them payable to "Central Precious Metals Pte Ltd", write the account number (601-423718-001) on the back of the cheque or cashier's order and either drop by or mail it to our Central Precious Metals Pte Ltd office.
3 Pickering Street #01-03/04, Nankin Row, Singapore 048660
Take note that cheques and cashier's orders have to be clear with the bank before precious metals can be taken possession of.
* Important: Do not send the cheque or cashier's order to our bank because they might not deposit the cheque.
NETS (SGD) - In Shop
NETS is an electronic payment service by a consortium of Singapore local banks.
* Important: We reserve the right to refuse any NETS orders deemed questionable or of significant risk to Central Precious Metals.
Credit/Debit Card Payments (SGD) - In Shop
Payments in Singapore Dollars (SGD) using Visa and MasterCard issued credit/debit cards are accepted and are processed through our payment partner - United Overseas Bank.
Union Pay Card Payments (SGD) - In Shop
Payments in Singapore Dollars (SGD) using Union Pay issued credit/debit cards are accepted and are processed through our payment partner - Union Pay.
* Important: We reserve the right to refuse any credit/debit card orders deemed questionable or of significant risk to Central Precious Metals.
Payment Options: Text
bottom of page